What are we going to do:
On this bike tour you will feel yourself traveling back in time through the villages of black houses made of volcanic stones, vineyards and wineries, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you will be impressed by the Pico Wine Culture. Always next to the rocky coast of the newest island of the Azores.
- Guide to the Pico Certified Natural Park.
- Access fee to the Pico Mountain Natural Reserve.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Snack of cheese, chorizo and wine.
Who can attend:
Participants with good preparation and physical coordination.
- Comfortable clothes needed for practice, hat and sunscreen.
- Bring water
- Tripix Azores reserves the right to cancel or change activities without prior notice for security, meteorological or other reasons of force majeure, always in order to guarantee the quality of the activity and the safety of the participants
-Knowing a bicycle
Where we will be:
- At the Tripix Azores office.
Maximum of 8 participants per Certified Mountain Peak Guide.